If users want to transfer the Avast subscription to any other window device then they should make note that they can only transfer those subscriptions which are paid. Today, many companies are choosing to onboarding customers using video by trusted service for fast and secured payments. There are many reasons to move the subscription such as the PC got infected and the files of the antivirus which are important to run the antivirus have been deleted or you are no longer using the current PC and this why you want to move the subscription to your new PC. If such is the case, then customers are required to uninstall Avast antivirus from their current PC and delete all the related files which are attached to the program and also remove the device from your Avast Account. After this, users are required to install the application on their new PC on which they want to move the paid plan and then you have to activate the application in your PC and also add the device to your official account so that the program works fine. If you are unable to do so or you are encountering issues then you should take Avast Antivirus Support from the experts. On the other hand, if you want to do it manually then you can follow the steps provided by our experts.
Steps to transfer Avast subscription to another PC
- Restart the windows and start it with the administrative rights.
- Make sure you are not using multiple applications on your computer.
- Firstly, you have to uninstall the application from your old PC via control panel so that no file which is related to it remains in the computer.
- Now, go to the “start” button and then you have to select “programs and features”.
- Find the version of the antivirus from the down-down menu which is installed in your PC and right-click on it and then select “uninstall”.
- A new window or prompt will be opened of “user account control”, then click on “yes”.
- Then Avast setup window will appear and you have to click on “uninstall”.
- Click on “yes” to confirm the un-installation.
- Restart the computer and then browse through https://my.avast.com and login to your official account.
- After signing in go to the “devices” option and then click on your previous device to open the screen status.
- Go to the “settings” button and then you have to click on “delete from account” and then click on “ok”.
- After removing it from the account, install the application on your new computer and follow the steps to activate it on it.
- If you are not able to log-in to your official id or you have forgotten your password then take Avast Support from the qualified technicians.
Dial Avast Support Number to solve your issues
If you are still not able to transfer the plan to your new computer then contact to experts via Avast Support Number toll-free.