There are many times when users have partially installed Avast Pro in their system and it is not activating nor installing correctly on the computer. And there are times when users want to install any other product and they have to remove the previously installed antivirus from their system so that they can install some other program to protect their computer. So in both the conditions, it is necessary to uninstall Avast Pro antivirus properly from the system so that the trash files and the temporary files do not create compatibility issues while you either re-install the program or install some other application to protect your computer.
So if you are unable to uninstall the program without any technical problem and you need support from the experts then you should dial our toll-free number to get Avast Customer Support immediately as our experts are available 24X7 for the service of the users. And if you want to uninstall the program manually then you can follow the steps provided below by our experts. Also, we have many videos on YouTube . Buying youtube video likes helps a lot with our marketing and we are thankful to the professionals from the trusted social media company.
Steps to uninstall Pro using Setup Wizard on Window 10
- Make sure you have a good internet connection on your computer/laptop.
- Restart your windows and log in with the administrative rights and permissions and make sure that you aren’t accessing multiple applications on your computer simultaneously.
- After that, go to the “start button” and then from the menu select “apps and features”.
- Also, make sure that “apps and features” is selected at the left pane of the screen and then you have to select the “version of the Avast antivirus” which is installed on your system and then simply select “uninstall”.
- You will be prompted by the “user account control” for permissions and you have to click on “ok”.
- Now “Avast setup wizard” will appear and in that wizard, select “uninstall” which will be at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm your action of un-installation by clicking on “yes”.
- Now you have to wait for the process to be completed.
- When the process is completed you will get the affirmation notification in the form of confirmation dialogue box and then press the green button which says “restart computer”.
- After you restart your PC the application will be removed completely from your system.
- But if you face any technical error while affirming your action then you should take Avast Technical Support from the experts who will solve all your technical issues.
Contact Avast Customer Service to Solve Un-installation Issues
If you are still unable to solve the issues and even after following the steps you are not able to remove the application from Windows 10 then you should take expert’s help immediately and to do so contact the experts via Avast Customer Service number toll-free without any hesitation anytime as our team is available 24X7 for the service of the users.